Thursday, March 02, 2006

YODA INTERVIEWED BY THE INCREDIBLE HULK

It's a life long dream of the Hulk's to interview Yoda. We've been trying for months to schedule the interview but we've contantly had Yoda rescheduling and a broken hearted Hulk. Finally we were able to work it out and here is the result.

HULK: HI, YODA. HULK LOVE YODA. HULK THINK YODA BESTEST JEDI OF ALL.

YODA: Thank you I do. You too Yoda loves. Flattering it is for you to say such things about me that are nice.
Highlight for translation: Thanks, Hulk. Yoda loves you too. Its flattering for you to say such nice things about me.

HULK: HULK HAVE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YODA.

YODA: Answer anything I will.
Highlight for translation: Fire away, I'll answer anything.

HULK: WHAT DO GREEN STEW YOU FEED TO LUKE IN HUT TASTE LIKE?

YODA: Sure I really am not. Taste it myself I did not.
Highlight for translation: I'm not really sure. I didn't actually taste it myself.

HULK: LUKE ACTED LIKE HE DID NOT LIKE GREEN STEW. HULK THINK LUKE RUDE AND DID NOT GIVE GREEN STEW A CHANCE.

YODA: Prop for the movie it was and like it not was in the script written for Luke.
Highlight for translation: Well, it was actually just a prop for the movie and it was written in the script for Luke not to like it.

HULK: HULK NO UNDERSTAND YODA'S ANSWER. HULK WILL MOVE ON TO MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION. DID YODA EVER SMOOCH ON LADY YODA?

YODA: Yaddle with relationship very brief I did have. Amidala, Chewbacca, and R2D2 also relations I had, Princess Lei my steamiest of all. Hot chick she was metal bikini she was in.
Highlight for translation: I did have a very brief relationship with Yaddle. I also had relations with Amidala, Chewbacca, and R2D2, but my steamiest relationship was with Princess Leia. That chick sure was hot in that metal bikini.

HULK: HULK WANT TO KNOW IF HULK CAN ASK LADY YODA OUT?

YODA: Ask her you will have to do on Tattoine with one of the Hutts I think shacked up she is. Cracked out in bad way she is.
Highlight for translation: Well you'd have to ask her but I think she's shacked up with one of the Hutts on Tattoine. She's cracked out in a bad way.

HULK: LOOK AT TIME. HULK SEE IT IS GETTING ALMOST TO SMASH O'CLOCK. THANK YOU FRIEND YODA FOR TIME.

No comments: